August 2020 - The Strategic Plan is currently under review.
Click Here for the 2017 Logic Diagram depicting our Strategic Directions
Squash and Racquetball are flourishing participant sports for people of all ages in South Australia
- Act with integrity and respect
- Embrace quality and excellence
- Act in the best interest of squash and racquetball
- Be transparent and collaborative
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all stakeholders
- Uphold the highest professional standards and ethics
To secure, grow, administer and showcase the sports of squash and racquetball.
- Provide clear direction to affiliated clubs/venues
- Provide assistance and support to clubs/venues that support our vision
- Encourage clubs/venues to provide quality facilities to play squash and racquetball
- Initiate opportunities for increased participation
- Manage and grow assets to maximise the return for the benefit of squash and racquetball
- Facilitate pathways for players, coaches and officials to reach their potential.