Club and Court Membership
Clubs and other Venues become members of Squash SA through the affiliation process. Clubs and Venues (Courts) are invited to affiliate with Squash SA each year for the period starting 1 January through to 31 December.
Some of the main benefits of affiliation include (but are not limited to):
- Public Liability Insurance
- Eligibility to host and compete in Squash SA and Squash Australia events
- Ability to submit teams into the metro Pennant Competition
- Assistance from Squash SA Development Officers
- Listing on the Squash SA website
- Promotional opportunities in monthly e-newsletter
- Access to ‘Just for Clubs’ e-news - PRIMARY SOURCE OF COMMUNICATION TO CLUBS
- Voting rights at SRASA AGM
Click here for a full list of affiliation benefits.
For any queries in regard to Club membership please contact Squash SA on 8276 4054 or firstname.lastname@example.org